Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Buffalo Wings & Rings Planning Further Dayton, Ohio Expansion
No situation is more ideal for the diehard sports fan than a sports restaurant that is right around the corner from their home. Even better, is a go-to place with chef-inspired recipes, 50+ televisions and an elevated fan experience combining to create the perfect atmosphere for socializing with friends and family...Read More
“The brand's leadership was very honest and forthright from day one and laid everything out on the table up front. I felt the pressure of a 'hard sell' from some of the other brand's I looked into and it definitely drove me away. With Buffalo Wings & Rings, I felt the team gave me all of the information I needed up front, and then let the brand and the product sell itself to me.”- John Gerbus
Kings Mills, OH • Buffalo Wings & Rings Franchisee
AN NFL GAME
ATTRACTS 17.5 MILLION
VIEWERS - 44% OF
WHICH ARE FEMALES.
The powerful cross-demographic appeal of professional and collegiate sports can’t be denied. Buffalo Wings & Rings brings gametime excitement to the entire family with more than 50 TVs and Club Level service for every fan.
CURRENT LOCATIONS IN YOUR AREA
- Bedford - 3230 John William Blvd
- Greendale - 1607 Flossie Dr
- Greensburg - 905 W. Ann Blvd
- Jasper - 1910 Hospitality Drive
- Portland - 1204 W. Votaw Street
- Richmond - 500 Commerce Road
- Bardstown - 1012 Granite Drive
- Crestview Hills - 2809 Dixie Highway
- Elizabethtown - 1604 Ring Rd.
- Centerville - 894-C S. Main Street
- Cincinnati - (3 Locations)
- Finneytown - 8377 Winton Road
- Beechmont - 509 Ohio Pike
- Eastgate - 4601 Eastgate Blvd.
- Broad Street - 6325 E. Broad Street
- Fairfield - 5486 Dixie Highway
- Grove City - 1574 Stringtown Road
- Lewis Center - 8661 Columbus Pike (Rt. 23)
- Kings Mills - 5517 Kings Center Dr
- Monroe - 3271 Heritage Green
- Piqua - 989 E. Ash Street
Available Dayton Markets
We’re a growing wing franchise with great opportunities in Dayton, OH. For more information about our opportunities across the world, visit ownabufflalo.com.
- Existing Locations
- Shopping Centers
- 3-mile Radius
- Austin Landing South - Austin Blvd. & S.R. 741
- Centerville - 894-C S. Main St.
- Sugarcreek - I-675 & Wilmington Pike
- Kettering - Far Hills Ave. & David Rd.
- Kettering - E. Dorothy Lane & Woodman Dr.
- Beavercreek - N. Fairfield Rd. & I-675
- Huber Heights - Old Troy Pike (202) & I-70
- Miller Lane - Miller Lane & Beechwood Rd.
- Englewood - Union Blvd. & National Rd.
A SPACE FOR EVERY SPORTS FAN
Buffalo Wings & Rings restaurants feature contemporary, clean design with 5,000-6,000 square feet of space. They are open and capitalize on natural lighting - a far cry from the darkened sports bar man cave. The bar and dining areas are separated, so customers can get exactly the game experience they’re looking for, whether they are joining friends or bringing their family to watch the game.
- 5,000 to 6,000 square feet
- Freestanding and end cap
- Strong traffic counts & visibility
Are you ready to own a Buffalo Wings and Rings franchise?
MEET OUR FRANCHISEES
Ohio • Buffalo Wings & Rings Franchisee
We had no family-friendly sports restaurants like Buffalo Wings & Rings in the area. I fell in love with the food and the idea of bringing a sports restaurant to the community that I could grow to multiple locations.
North Dakota • Buffalo Wings & Rings Franchisee
They have always made it clear that they are accessible and willing to help. If we have a question, we have their cellphone numbers. We can talk with them about concerns. We are family. .. It’s not lip service. I don’t know many companies that give out the CEO's phone number.
Ohio • Buffalo Wings & Rings Franchisee
After I met with the ownership group, I started to feel their passion for what they were doing. They talked the talk and I had to jump in to see if they walked the walk. And they do. I wouldn’t be doing more if I didn’t have the support from the people at corporate.